Gua Sha - Black Obsidian
Black Obsidian stone is known as the Stone of Protection that effectively shields and protects one against unwanted negative energy. Known for its healing properties, it has been used to treat skin ailments for decades. It can promote balance and inner-peace within the body, and has healing powers that can improve your mental well-being by relieving stress, anxiety, etc. It helps in deeply calming stressed skin and helps in slowing down the skin ageing process.
What exactly is Gua Sha and what are its benefits?
Dating back thousands of years, Gua Sha has long been used as an effective healing technique. It is an incredibly relaxing therapy that is performed with gentle strokes to softly massage the face, which further stimulates specific energy lines and points along the face. This aids in promoting lymph flow by releasing toxins that have long been stuck. It also helps to iron out the fascia (connective tissue) that is affected by tension, which with regular use creates a beautiful noticeable lift in the face. Unlike the roller, the Gua Sha is different. It has a strong effectIt’s actually has a much stronger effect due to the nature of the technique and the different angles on the tool that can be used to focus on very specific sections of skin and muscle.
Give this tool just a few minutes and notice the tension in the face melting away, relieving the jaws, furrow in the brow, or pressure in the sinus and the inflammation under the skin. It’s almost like a handheld mini spa facial.
- Helps eliminate double chin by sculpting the chin
- Sculpts and defines the face shape
- Helps in de-puffing under eyes and the face
- Eliminates toxins and water retention
- Breaks up stagnant energy and promotes internal healing
- Helps with symptoms of chronic pain often related to inflammation
- Provides a natural lift to the face
- Eases muscle tension
- Made of 100% Natural Stone
- Due to the natural material, each gua sha is unique and colors/grains vary from photo shown
- The natural stone is fragile in nature, therefore needs to be handled with utmost care
- Before using the gua sha, do apply a face oil or serum or cream onto your skin to make it glide effectively and easily without tugging the skin